OUR RESPONSE TO COVID -19
Prescott YMCA Reopening Information
Our top priority here at the James Family Prescott Valley YMCA has always been and will continue to be the health and safety of our members and staff. We have worked closely with the Governor’s office to create a phased re-opening plan and to implement guidelines to safely re-open.
Phase 1 Operating Hours
Monday-Friday: 6:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 6:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
WHAT MEMBERS CAN EXPECT WHEN WE REOPEN
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- We are recommending if you are part of a vulnerable population please wait to enjoy the Y.
- Members will check in through the Daxko Mobile App or via contactless check-in at the Membership Check-In Desk. .
- Rigorous cleaning protocols will continue based upon CDC recommendations throughout the facility and staffing levels to support these measures will be increased. We will continue to ask for our members to use cleaning materials provided to wipe down equipment before and after your workout.
- Capacities will initially be reduced throughout the facility to safely limit the number of people in a space to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- For your convenience, social distancing guidelines will be implemented on the wellness floor and throughout the facility. Members and staff will be required to follow these guidelines.
- We will be conducting wellness checks of all staff upon entering the facility. All children in our child care programs will receive temperature checks before entry.
- Member-facing employees will be required to wear masks and members are also encouraged, but not required to do so.
- Please plan to bring your own mat, water bottle and towel.
- Group fitness, locker rooms, Child Watch, open gym and pools will not be open immediately, but will be phased in with social distancing guidelines and capacities shortly after opening. You can still enjoy a wide variety of online classes on Virtual Y and Facebook Live.
- To ensure the utmost safety of our members, we will limit use of our facility to Prescott YMCA Members only until we are fully reopen. You can join today!!
We recognize that some members may not yet be ready to return. Please know we understand and the Y will be here to welcome you back when that time comes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your membership.