Why Should You Come to the James Family Prescott YMCA?
- For a Better You
- The Comfort of Community
- A Place to Belong
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Meaningful Activities
- Simple Enjoyment
At the YMCA, we create not just ordinary, but memorable experiences. We hope to build a relationship with each one of our members!
Our Commitment to you: We will ensure a safe, clean and friendly facility and we will provide you with quality program options for all members of your family.
What's Included in Your Membership
- State of the art cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Free Weights
- Day locker use
- Equipment Orientation
- The Kid Zone Member benefit is designed to provide a safe place for children to play while their parents are exercising at the Y. Space is limited and all participants must have a valid Family Membership. Evening hours are now available, four nights per week, for your convenience! Please note that there is a 2-hour maximum for Kid Zone and parents must stay on the premises. Monday-Friday: 8:00am-12:00pm. Location: Kid Zone Room, adjacent to Fitness Center. FREE for family members with an annual $30.00 registration fee per family (fee not pro-rated). Times and days may be effected by Covid restrictions.
- Health Fit Wellness Program
- Group fitness classes: water exercise, cycling, aerobics, yoga, Pilates, and strength
- Reduced fees for specialty fitness classes
- Pick-up basketball, volleyball and pickleball games
- Open swim time and lap swim
- Personal Training Program
- Early registration privileges for events
- Reduced program fees: aquatics, child care, camp, sports, gymnastics, dance and more
- Gymnastics - year round activity.
- Love the stretch and flex classes. Each instructor has a little different style. I'm also doing warm water exercising and using the equipment. Very well-run place! Sara S.
- Great place to workout, terrific staff and a great place for kids to be ... kids Mark S.
- I absolutely love this gym. I have two kids and it's not only great for me but also for them with gymnastics, swim, child watch and also dance. I can even take my oldest to the classes with me and she loves that she gets to workout with mom. Chelsea L.
- Today I want to my first cycle class, and Janice was AMAZING! She came up to me before class, introduced herself, made sure my seat was adjusted correctly, and genuinely made me feel welcome! I will definitely be back for her cycle classes again! Gayle H.
- I would highly recommend the YMCA Dance Program. My daughter has taken ballet for six consecutive years at the YMCA and the benefits of dance has given her qualities that could never had been attained otherwise. The YMCA Dance Program creates determination and motivation that carries into all areas of life! Candy S.
- Our YMCA is beautiful, clean, filled with myriad ways to exercise and stay healthy. We love coming! Shelley W.
- Great facility. ...great people. ...the variety of classes are amazing and everyone is so friendly!! Judy S.
- Best gymnastics around. Jon and his staff are awesome!!! Laura R.
- I really enjoy Jody's spin classes. She pushes the class and I just really enjoy being challenged. Belinda C.
- Everyone is very helpful and friendly!! Great value. Rebecca M.
- We love our new membership!! Darlene H.
- I have been taking water aerobics and warm water exercise - I really enjoy the classes, the teachers are great, and I’ve even met some new people. I’ve worked out on the stationary bicycles as well. Anyway, everything is great and both my husband and I are enjoying the Y. Julie R.