Why Should You Come to the James Family Prescott YMCA?
- For a Better You
- The Comfort of Community
- A Place to Belong
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Meaningful Activities
- Simple Enjoyment
At the YMCA, we create not just ordinary, but memorable experiences. We hope to build a relationship with each one of our members!
Our Commitment to you: We will ensure a safe, clean and friendly facility and we will provide you with quality program options for all members of your family.
What's Included in Your Membership
- State of the art cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Free Weights
- Day locker use
- Equipment Orientation
- The Child Watch Member benefit is designed to provide a safe place for children to play while their parents are exercising at the Y. Space is limited and all participants must have a valid Family Membership. Evening hours are now available, four nights per week, for your convenience! Please note that there is a 2-hour maximum for Child Watch and parents must stay on the premises. Mondays-Fridays: 8:15am-12:00pm, Mondays-Thursdays: 4:00-7:00pm. Location: Child Watch Room, adjacent to Fitness Center. FREE for family members with an annual $30.00 registration fee per family (fee not pro-rated).
- Health Fit Wellness Program
- Group fitness classes: water exercise, cycling, aerobics, yoga, Pilates, and strength
- Reduced fees for specialty fitness classes
- Pick-up basketball, volleyball and pickleball games
- Open swim time and lap swim
- Personal Training Program
- Early registration privileges for events
- Reduced program fees: aquatics, child care, camp, sports, gymnastics, dance and more
- Gymnastics - year round activity.